Tuesday, September 1, 2009

blessings...

Early this morning I was able to attend my first birth in Israel!
A sweet baby boy was born to a young orthodox couple.  It was a beautiful and happy birth!

I am so amzingly grateful to God for Him allowing me to have this experience of helping to bring new life into His Promised Land...





I arrived here in Israel on Friday, August 21st.  Besides my luggage not making it onto the plane to Tel Aviv, my trip was uneventful - although rather long and lonely by myself!  And my luggage did finally arrive two days later...praise the Lord!

The first few days I settled in at the home of Ilana Shemesh, the midwife I am living and interning with here in Israel.

Ilana and me at a street craft fair

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thats amazing! Praise the Lord. Everything is trully is possible with Faith in GOD. I am so glad that there are people like you that show true light in this world and hope for people. God bless you in all you do!
    your friend, Vlad K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for your blog! Can't wait to see your posts and give you some comments =)

    ReplyDelete