Wednesday, February 24, 2010

goodbye Israel....



My time in israel is coming to an end....   :(
i return to Oklahoma Monday, March 1st


i have spent the last several days saying goodbye
to the many friends i have made here in israel...


its hard to believe that its been almost 7 months
since i first arrived in israel last august, 2009...


my time here hasn't always been easy...
...but God has been with me every step of the way...


...i have learned many lessons,
- some good, some hard,

and i know that right now i can't even really
comprehend the impact that this amazing time has
had on my life, on my thoughts, on my heart...


as i prepare to return to Oklahoma, i have questions
but i know that God has the answers...

and that since this is the way He is directing me,
i know it is best....


for more pictures of me saying goodbye
to my friends here in israel,
click on the link below...



i still have many, many pictures from my time
here in israel that i hope to post in the coming weeks...

...as well as posting about whatever the new opportunities
are that God plans to bring my way
after i am back in Oklahoma ~ !!  :) :) :) :)

Stay Posted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment